So my weekend's filled with EPL. EPL makes my blood boil. Okay, not exactly, Liverpool does. Just sitting in front of the tv and watching them play is enough to make me curse and swear like there's no tomorrow. Goodness, I was pissed like shit and it felt like I'm gonna suffer from a heart attack anytime. Urrghh. Luckily, Liverpool won in the end. I felt they deserve it though. But their defence is such a let down. Plus I think the ref is a West Ham fan. (*&!#@#%^!~@#~! Stupid moronic shitass!
Pardon me people. I'm suffering from the EPL fever and its gonna be long term. Haha. So Nicki, I guess we'll be complaining to each other about the EPL everyday! (: Hahahaha!
Right. Enough of soccer. I'm came online to get bullied. Haha. Not really. But apparently, I have to make plans for Wednesday because everyone decided to make me the planner. But I am not a decision maker! Haha. I shall see how it goes.
Back to school tomorrow. Gonna have some stupid careers talk thing. Totally spoil my plans man. Damn. Its gonna be so boring and waste of time. Worst is, I gotta see A's face. What a great way to start the week off. Wth. I think I'm gonna puke my guts out anytime now. Whatever, I'm outta here. Bye people. Should I skip school on Tuesday? Its honestly a waste of time going.
Uncertain.